YouTube channel – How to create a YouTube channel for beginners 2021
How we can create a YouTube channel and upload your first video?
- In such a case, the first thing you need to do is create a YouTube channel.
- Don’t worry; it’s straightforward.
- Today we will see how you can create a new channel on YouTube and upload your first video.
- For creating a YouTube channel, all you need is a Google account.
- If you have a Gmail email, you already have a Google account.
- If not, here you can see how to create a new Google account easily.
Create your own YouTube channel
- The first step is obviously to open the YouTube website. In it, click on your profile picture in the upper right corner.
- Log in also do so after opening this same menu.
- Now comes the tricky part.
- Although the My channel option appears in the menu itself, YouTube channels are not creating unless you do it manually.
- When you click there, you will go to the form to create a channel.
- Next, you will have to write a first and last name for your YouTube account.
- The form fills in this information with your Google account, but you cannot change it manually.
- In this way, you create a channel associated with you as a person. If that’s what you want, click Create Channel.
- If you’re going to use a different name (for example, a stage name), click Use a company name or other name.
- Enter the name you want for your channel, which in this case does not have to be your real name, and press Create.
- This process will create a YouTube Channel and a Google+ page, and a business account for that channel.
- With this, you have already created your channel, but it is a bit bland.
- Click Customize Channel to edit the YouTube channel profile and give it some personality.
- From this page, you can add a header, change the channel image and add a description.
- Editing the essential elements of your channel is very easy.
- Leaving the mouse over the profile image and the cover image
- You will be shown the pencil icon to edit them and upload a new photo. You can also edit the channel description.
How to upload your first video to YouTube
- You already have your channel.
- Now what? Well, upload a video, of course.
- To do so, you need to click on the up arrow icon at the top of the YouTube interface.
- This button appears there even if you are somewhere else on YouTube other than your profile.
- As instructed, you can drag the video files directly into the YouTube window to start uploading.
- If it’s easier for you, you can also click and find the location of the files in the folders on your hard drive.
- The video will start uploading and processing automatically, and while you can edit its information.
- The most important thing is that you write a title
- You can complete by adding a description and labels separated by commas to make it easier to find.
- When you finish, hit Publish. Congratulations, you’ve created your channel and posted your first YouTube video.
Utilization of Axis of Symmetry in General Mathematics
Utilization of Axis of Symmetry in General Mathematics – Symmetry is profound in our general lives as we often see…