Best Google apps – Eight Little-Known Google Apps That Are Very Helpful
What are the Best Google apps?
- We all know that Google has a ton of Best Google apps.
- The ones we know many times come pre-installed and that is precisely great.
- Why we know them and use them every day: Photos, Maps, Gmail … Some of them are even fully integrated into the system such as the contact list or the phone app.
- In addition to all those apps known and used by everyone, Google uploads many other applications on Google Play that go unnoticed by most users.
- Some of them are for very specific solutions such as language keyboards, but by investigating we can find very useful tools.
- We show you the best and unknown applications for Android made by Google.
Best Google Apps
- Launched in beta in summer under the name Triangle, Datally allows us to manage mobile data consumption on our Android.
- Yes, there are many such apps on Google Play, but this tool fulfills its purpose very well and helps us from the first moment to reduce the megabytes we use.
- Once we give the appropriate permissions to the app, it will monitor everything in detail and tell us where we can cut megabytes.
- It also has a list of open WiFi connections, which are not necessarily secure, to which we can connect in case of emergency.
- Of the apps that Google has recently launched for Android, it is one of the most useful.
- Straightforward and with a clear purpose to help all types of users, regardless of the level of knowledge. We have already discussed it in detail.
Find my device
- Many manufacturers incorporate this function as standard in their Android.
- If you don’t have it and want to use it, Google offers us an application that will allow us to track our device if lost or stolen.
- It must be installed and configured previously.
- From any computer, we can enter with our associated Google account and locate where it is on the map.
- We also have the option of sending you a message or blocking you from accessing our information.
- Over time, we accumulate useless files on our mobile or tablet: photos of WhatsApp groups, temporary download files
- Little by little, they consume memory to the point of becoming a problem if we have few gigs of storage.
- We also have difficulty locating these ” excess ” files that are not easy to identify.
- With Files, Google offers us an assistant that reads the memory of the mobile and finds all the digital crap that we are not using.
- Digitizing old photos is a somewhat tedious process. Yes, we can take a photo directly with a digital camera, or even with our mobile phone.
- Still, we have to make sure that it well and the angle is correct so that it is the closest thing to a scan and not to a photo, badly taken, from another image.
- It helps us turn a mobile camera into a photographic scanner.
- With a help system based on reference points, we can digitize analog photos very quickly.
- We move the camera where the app guides us, and photo scan takes care of the rest.
- I have tried it on more than one occasion for specific images, and I must admit that the result is excellent.
- When you go to do the scan, do it in good light conditions to better the products.
- For a few years, I have been using my mobile to plan the trips I take.
- With Google Maps, I create routes and point out specific points with different icons and colors so that, before leaving, I can save the map offline and consult it at any time.
- Google Trips goes a bit beyond this process, which is sometimes very artisan and helps us with different places to see and places to visit wherever we go.
- It is a more guided process, and if we do not want to complicate ourselves, it makes good routes and recommendations.
- My suggestion is that you use it as a starting point and from there you make changes
- The plans it does are a bit closed and not everyone has the same tastes and preferences when traveling and visiting places.
- Every Android comes with a collection of wallpapers by default, some prettier than others.
- Android also has its own and also its application to download them. Its name is as bland as it is functional
- With this app, we can download all kinds of images and backgrounds for our mobile or tablet.
- If we like to personalize, the range of options it offers is wide and varied.
- It is not my favorite, I am a big fan of Backdrops, but it does the job. Also find more helpful resources at techqueer
Utilization of Axis of Symmetry in General Mathematics
Utilization of Axis of Symmetry in General Mathematics – Symmetry is profound in our general lives as we often see…