What is Nety?
- What is the difference between Nety and .com? How does this affect the SEO of my website?
- When you want to launch your brand or your business into the online world and new to this,
- These types of doubts arise.
- Your domain will be the name that represents you on the Internet, and you have to think about it very well.
- But don’t worry, in this post, I’m going to try to get them all resolved.
.Com and .net domains
- A domain is that identifies case a web page on the Internet.
- To give you an idea, it is equivalent to the physical address or a store.
- In the same way that a GPS needs the full address to give you directions to get to a place.
- The browser needs the domain name to search the content and show you the website you are requesting.
Domains two parts:
- Is the set of characters that refer to your brand or your page Nety.
- For example, in the case of the domain lucushost.com, the name is “LucusHost.”
- Is the part of the domain that comes after the name and period.
- In the case of the lucushost.com domain, the extension is “.com.”
Main purpose of a web page:
- .com: web pages related to commerce.
- Technology companies or websites linked to telecommunications (network).
- Web pages linked to organizations.
- Business-related websites (English abbreviation for business).
- Sites aimed at the public in Spain.
- Extension reserved for educational or teaching centers.
- Firms or sites based in the European Union.
- Currently, there are almost no restrictions when buying one or another extension.
- You can register a .com or .net domain, but keep in mind that the purpose of these two extensions is not the same.
Differences between a .com and .net domain
- A .com domain is a generic extension that can be adapted to almost any web page that you will publish on the Internet.
- Instead, a Nety environment is much more focused on companies and services linked to the Internet.
- In recent years, the use of Nety domains has also spread to online games and worthless gambling sites.
- Some countries, such as the United States, have stringent laws regarding promoting and advertising online casinos or value bets.
Companies choose to have two different pages
- A .com in which they operate with real money and aversion.
- Nety, but that they can promote and advertise.
- I’m going to give you two examples to see the difference between a .com and Nety domain.
- Imagine you have an agency that helps small businesses take their business to the online world.
- In this case, either of the two extensions, .com or Nety, can be a perfect option for you.
- The .com because it is a generic extension and the Nety because your business is related to the Internet.
- On the other hand, instead of an agency
- If you have an aesthetic clinic and you are going to create a website where your clients can book or check the prices of your treatments.
Would it make sense to use a Nety domain?
- Not in principle, but things have changed a lot.
Will .net become the alternative to .com?
- The market for .com domains is saturated, and it is sometimes challenging to find a domain name with this extension that matches your company name or brand.
- So much so that it is currently the fourth most used domain extension, after the .com, .ru (Russian ccTLDs), and .org.
Why Developers are in Demand now days?
Why Developers are in Demand now days? – Notwithstanding the not unusual conception that the technology is best honestly used…