Table of Contents
WHAT IS FORTNITE?
- Fortnite is a world of multiple experiences.
- Drop down on the island and compete until you are the last players (or teams) standing.
- Stay with your friends to attend a concert or see a movie.
- Create your world with your own rules.
- Or take out hordes of monsters with other players to save the world.
FORTNITE GAME MODES
- In Fortnite, there are four main game modes that, together, offer something different to each type of player.
- These modes are: Battle Royale, Master Party, Creative Mode, and Save the World.
- It is available for consoles, PC, and mobile devices.
- Fortnite Battle Royale is free! Get off the battle bus, drop down on the island, and fight until no one else is left standing.
- You can also team up with your friends or other players to outlive your opponents.
- Use wood, brick, and metal as materials to build structures to help you survive.
- There is always something to do in Fortnite Battle Royale: new items, weapons, vehicles, secondary modes, special events, and seasons.
- Each new season brings a distinctive theme to the island, such as the domination of secret agents or a big flood.
- Master Party is a mode that includes in Battle Royale.
- It consists of an experimental space in constant evolution where, instead of fighting, one goes to relax and have fun without stress.
- Attractions include aerial obstacle courses, boat races, movies, and even live concerts by top-notch artists!
- Like other modes included in Battle Royale, Master Party is free.
- It comes bundled with Battle Royale, and therefore it’s free.
- Fortnite’s Creative mode allows you to manage your island, create your rules and games and invite your friends!
- The creative way offers you several tools to design simple or complex games.
- So you will have complete freedom to create whatever you want.
- In addition, you can also enjoy the games created by your friends or other players in the Fortnite community.
- Creative mode is not just for creating worlds and playing custom games. It’s perfect for creating your landscapes.
- Build an island to your liking and enjoy it with your friends!
SAVE THE WORLD
- In Save the World of Fortnite, you will explore a vast and destructible world and team up with other players to contain hordes of monsters.
- When facing these creatures (called “husks”), you can become more robust thanks to the loot you will find, making weapons, or expanding your collection of heroes.
- Build a base and fortify it with traps to keep the husks at bay!
- Play Save the World with your friends and other players from the Fortnite community.
- You can access Save the World by purchasing a Save the World pack, through our website, from the game itself, or in the window of your console.
- Save the world is available for PlayStation, Xbox, and PC.
USE THE CROSS-PLATFORM FEATURE WITH MILLIONS OF PLAYERS FROM THE FORTNITE COMMUNITY
- Millions of players around the world play Fortnite, so you’ll always find someone to play with.
- Whether it’s surviving them in Battle Royale, trying out new worlds in Creative mode, or removing shells together in Save the World.
- Fortnite includes cross-platform functionality, so users of different platforms can play together!
WHAT PLATFORMS IS FORTNITE AVAILABLE?
- Currently, you can download Fortnite Battle Royale, which includes a Master Party and Creative mode.
- On PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, PC, and on the Epic Games Android app via Fortnite.com/Android or Samsung’s Galaxy Store
- Currently, the Save the World mode is available for PlayStation, Xbox, and PC.
- Fortnite for iOS, Mac, and Google Play is only available in version 13.40, and new players will not download it on iOS.
- Save the World from Fortnite is no longer available on Mac.
- If you want to play the new Fortnite updates, you can download the game on any of the platforms listed above.
WHO PLAYS FORTNITE?
- Fortnite players have built a massive community worldwide, and they belong to a vast range of regions, age groups, and many other demographics.
- The Fortnite community is very diverse!
- If you want to play Fortnite with your friends, regardless of whether they live in your neighborhood or anywhere else on the planet.
- It is straightforward to join them.
- Please take a look at our tips for playing Fortnite with friends.
WHAT SHOULD PARENTS KNOW ABOUT FORTNITE?
- You have at your disposal several parental control options to help you manage the game experience of any member of your family.
- Communication, privacy, and game time control options include.
- You can also configure parental controls on the game platform or go to epicgames.com to restrict in-game purchases.
- We ensure that the Epic Games ecosystem is a fun and safe place, which is why we have established and enforce the community rules.
- Regardless of whether you choose to configure parental controls or not.
- It is an entertaining game for the whole family and play together.
- Fortnite offers excellent compatibility between devices, diverse game modes, and the ability to connect with players from all over the world, so even the most inexperienced will have a blast!