What is Plaay Game?
- The term Plaay Game comes from the Latin focus.
- Which means something like a joke, as an activity carried out by human beings (and in a certain way also some animals).
- Which involves the development of the mind and the body, with a playful sense, of distraction, fun, and learning.
All Plaay Game are part of the same sequence
- The player is in one circumstance.
- Also, to reach another by designing a mental strategy, which will be into practice.
- That strategy is different by the rules and guidelines that the Plaay Game presents, which give it a framework.
Plaay Game educational character
- The child learns to build strategies and adapt to the resources
- And also, conditions he has and knows in advance.
- It is no coincidence, then, that the child’s transition from the family bosom to educational institutions occurs in kindergarten.
- Also, where play is the primary activity.
Types of Plaay Games
- The Plaay games that the person encounters as they develop correspond to different classes:
- Often practiced using a board and generally by a small number of people (usually two to six).
- Such is the case with ludo, checkers, chess.
- They have a vital component of strategy, but many times it is complemented by a significant amount of chance.
- However, as in those in which dice will be in use.
- Card games are into play within a group, such as a poker, the canasta (both use the so-called French cards).
- Also, the fifteen broom (Spanish cards), and the traditional post or race games, such as the game goose.
- They are practiced spontaneously or directed by teachers and coaches, in open spaces, and with the body.
- They can be individual and group and always complement the physical skill aspects with strategy.
- Also, an unconscious mind to think about doing it.
- Schools, families, and even the States, from their Sports Secretariats.
- Also, are in charge of spreading this type of Game among young people, which are very popular.
- Video games are digital tools manifested through a screen.
- Parents tell to regulate the Game—children’s contact with these kinds of games.
Games of chance
- It groups all those games that depend on fortuitous events.
- However, without the most significant intervention of individual skill.
- The lottery is the classic example of this kind of Plaay Game.
- Also, in adult life, play is a healthy way to maintain a space for recreation and fun.
- However, gambling with gambling sometimes arouses compulsive behaviors in adults, deviating from its natural and enriching purpose.
- Thus, among the best-known games in this category, we find jumping rope.
- Also, the so-called handkerchief, marbles, spinning top or spinning top, sack races, and the rubber game.
- Traditional games are not aimed at children but rather at adults who have fun with them.
- Plaay Game would be the case, for example, of the well-known Game.
- Such as petanque, the Basque pelota typical of the Basque Country, or the Game of the frog.
- And also, which receives different names depending on the country.
How to Ensure Your Development Team Is as Productive as Possible
How to Ensure Your Development Team Is as Productive as Possible – Everyone can get over the finish line when…
3 Ways Financial Services Companies can Benefit from PR
Like every other business, financial services companies also rely heavily on PR to earn the trust of their customers. In…