GamePress – Overview, Company Profile & Funding, Video Game News, PS, Xbox & Wii
What is GamePress?
- GamePress is a media company that builds databases and tools for mobile games.
- Also, the game creation app allows anyone to make their imaginations with no programming or any graphic design.
- Whether you can have a story to tell, a topic to teach, or want to play a game, GamePress allows you to create, share, and play right on your iPad.
- GamePress is fun, creative, and entertaining.
- It is excellent for beginners.
- Our interactive guide can help you make your first game in minutes!
- GamePress includes all the necessary tools to create the games of your imagination.
- Industries Gaming
- Headquarters Regions Southern US
- Founded Date Oct 1, 2016
- Founders Nick Winters
- Operating Status Active
- Legal Name GamePress Media, Inc.
- Company Type For Profit
- Contact Email: email@example.com
More about GamePress
- GamePress uses 27 technology products and services, including HTML5, Google Analytics, and Google Fonts, according to G2 Stack.
- It is actively using 61 technologies for its website, according to Built With. These include Viewport Meta, IPhone / Mobile Compatible, and SPF.
- If you want to create a database about games, you can use this plugin.
- It is the most detailed game database plugin.
- GamePress allows you to create libraries of games, credits (Who are behind the games), game characters, game companies, even game engines, and more.
- You can add a video gallery and image gallery into details of the game and list the characters and people connected with the games.
GamePress Valuation & Funding
- Deal Type Date Amount Raised to Date Post-Val Status Stage
- Accelerator/Incubator 19-Dec-2019 Completed Generating Revenue
GamePress Executive Team
- Nick Winters: Founder, Chief Executive Officer & President
- Kelly Chong: Chief Operating Officer
- Trayce Luxtrum: Chief Technology Officer
GamePress to publish the book JACKED: The Outlaw Story of Grand Theft Auto
- Journalist David Kushner writes the volume, has more than 300 pages, and will go on sale on June 9.
The GTA V continues to perform at its best.
- The Rockstar Games title is among the top-selling titles each month.
- Also, in a surprising move, the Epic Games Store announces giving it away for a limited time.
- A few days later, the book JACKED: The Outlaw Story of Grand Theft Auto, written by a journalist and writer David Kushner, will hit Spanish bookstores.
- This volume, published by GamePress, shows and delves into the famous Scottish studio saga history.
- As noted on the official website, “this is the epic untold story of Sam and Dan Houser, of how the innovative concept and ideas of this pair of British brothers.
- Also, along with those of David Jones, Terry Donovan, Jamie King, Gary Foreman
- And so many others knew how to conquer and revolutionize the concept of video games forever”.
- Since they created one of the most influential and controversial sagas in the history of video games.
- A figure rose as the champion of morality in a time that already seems to be from another era.
- Attorney Jack Thompson tried to put nails in the wheel and promoted laws against video games.
Release date and details
- The Spanish edition can be published on June 9 on a hardcover sewn with thread.
- Also, it has 308 pages and will cost 24.95 euros.
- Over a decade, the work composed over a decade draws on the writer’s reports, interviews, and hours of play.
- Collect their secrets, rumors, and myths from the industry.
- If you reserve the book, you will access a series of additional stickers.
- GTA V is available on PS4, Xbox One, and PC (also on previous generation consoles).
- Even though seven years have passed since its launch, the sixth installment of the saga is not announced.
Why Developers are in Demand now days?
Why Developers are in Demand now days? – Notwithstanding the not unusual conception that the technology is best honestly used…