What is GamePress?
- GamePress is a media company that builds databases and tools for mobile games.
- Also, the game creation app allows anyone to make their imaginations with no programming or any graphic design.
- Whether you can have a story to tell, a topic to teach, or want to play a game, GamePress allows you to create, share, and play right on your iPad.
- GamePress is fun, creative, and entertaining.
- It is excellent for beginners.
- Our interactive guide can help you make your first game in minutes!
- GamePress includes all the necessary tools to create the games of your imagination.
- Industries Gaming
- Headquarters Regions Southern US
- Founded Date Oct 1, 2016
- Founders Nick Winters
- Operating Status Active
- Legal Name GamePress Media, Inc.
- Company Type For Profit
- Contact Email: email@example.com
More about GamePress
- GamePress uses 27 technology products and services, including HTML5, Google Analytics, and Google Fonts, according to G2 Stack.
- It is actively using 61 technologies for its website, according to Built With. These include Viewport Meta, IPhone / Mobile Compatible, and SPF.
- If you want to create a database about games, you can use this plugin.
- It is the most detailed game database plugin.
- GamePress allows you to create libraries of games, credits (Who are behind the games), game characters, game companies, even game engines, and more.
- You can add a video gallery and image gallery into details of the game and list the characters and people connected with the games.
GamePress Valuation & Funding
- Deal Type Date Amount Raised to Date Post-Val Status Stage
- Accelerator/Incubator 19-Dec-2019 Completed Generating Revenue
GamePress Executive Team
- Nick Winters: Founder, Chief Executive Officer & President
- Kelly Chong: Chief Operating Officer
- Trayce Luxtrum: Chief Technology Officer
GamePress to publish the book JACKED: The Outlaw Story of Grand Theft Auto
- Journalist David Kushner writes the volume, has more than 300 pages, and will go on sale on June 9.
The GTA V continues to perform at its best.
- The Rockstar Games title is among the top-selling titles each month.
- Also, in a surprising move, the Epic Games Store announces giving it away for a limited time.
- A few days later, the book JACKED: The Outlaw Story of Grand Theft Auto, written by a journalist and writer David Kushner, will hit Spanish bookstores.
- This volume, published by GamePress, shows and delves into the famous Scottish studio saga history.
- As noted on the official website, “this is the epic untold story of Sam and Dan Houser, of how the innovative concept and ideas of this pair of British brothers.
- Also, along with those of David Jones, Terry Donovan, Jamie King, Gary Foreman
- And so many others knew how to conquer and revolutionize the concept of video games forever”.
- Since they created one of the most influential and controversial sagas in the history of video games.
- A figure rose as the champion of morality in a time that already seems to be from another era.
- Attorney Jack Thompson tried to put nails in the wheel and promoted laws against video games.
Release date and details
- The Spanish edition can be published on June 9 on a hardcover sewn with thread.
- Also, it has 308 pages and will cost 24.95 euros.
- Over a decade, the work composed over a decade draws on the writer’s reports, interviews, and hours of play.
- Collect their secrets, rumors, and myths from the industry.
- If you reserve the book, you will access a series of additional stickers.
- GTA V is available on PS4, Xbox One, and PC (also on previous generation consoles).
- Even though seven years have passed since its launch, the sixth installment of the saga is not announced.
Also Read: Plaay Game – Game Definition – What it is, Meaning and Concept
Review GamePress – Overview, Company Profile & Funding, Video Game News, PS, Xbox & Wii.