Latest Intel Processor – New Intel 11 generation Processor and CPUs, Do they outperform?
What is Latest Intel Processor?
- Latest Intel Processor at CES 2021 was a few hours ago, and we have not had surprises compared to what we expected for a few weeks.
- The star products are the new Intel 11 Gen processors based on the Tiger Lake architectures- H and Rocket-Lake S for laptops and desktops.
- As well as a different preview of the next generation.
- Intel is going to bet on two different architectures for its eleventh generation.
- On one hand, with the Rocket Lake-S architecture for desktop PCs.
- On the other, it is in the notebook sector by Tiger Lake-H.
Intel Core-H, 11 Gen in gaming laptops
- It has just introduced new processors that extend its current range of the eleventh generation Intel Core CPUs for laptops.
- Based on Tiger Lake, the main novelty is a new segment of computers called H35.
- It will allow the construction of laptops for gaming enthusiasts as thin as 16mm.
- The H35 brand refers, as you may have guessed, to CPUs with a TDP of 35 W.
- A new consumption specification that adds to the already classic 45 W and 15 W and that has to allow new designs in terms of laptops.
- Intel at the moment has stated that we will see 40 inventions, that is, 40 computers, by the essential PC manufacturers by the first half of 2021.
- This new variant of the Tiger Lake-H supports both DDR4 and LPDDR4 memory configurations, makes use of a fourth-generation PCIe interface of up to 4 lines.
- It seems very low for a processor that is said to design for gaming.
- These processors will also accompany by Intel’s dedicated GPUs based on its Xe-L P.
- We have already seen in existing Tiger Lake models. The Core-i7 variants come with a 96 EU configuration, while the Core i5 with an 80 EU configuration.
- The flagship processor of the H35 range is the Intel Core i7 Special Edition quad-core based on the Tiger Lake-H architecture.
- It can reach a clock speed of up to 5 GHz, turbo mode.
- Who asks for something more and wants a laptop that has nothing to envy of the desktop
- Intel has also announced the 8-core version of the Tiger Lake-H architecture, with up to 5 GHz in turbo, 20 PCIe 4th generation lanes including Rocket Lake-S, and integrated Intel Killer Wi-Fi 6E radio.
Intel 11 Gen Desktop: Rocket Lake-S
- It has also demonstrated the already imminent Rocket Lake-S launch.
- The microprocessor giant claims that they have made a 19% improvement in the CPI over the previous generation.
- Apart from improving clock frequencies
- The processor that they have shown as the star of the range is the Intel Core i9-11900K.
- The Rocket Lake-S is processors manufactured under Intel’s 14 nm node.
- They use the Cypress Cove micro-architecture as the CPU core, which is the same core as the Intel Ice Lake but brought to 14 nm.
- It is a monolithic CPU with a configuration of up to 8 cores and 16 threads.
- But it not only stands out for the increase in performance compared to its predecessors.
- But also for the increase in PCIe lines and the support of the fourth generation of the standard
- Now it will be possible to place an SSD disk and a dedicated graphics card at the same time from the processor itself.
- It is going to be one more nail in the coffin of conventional hard drives.
Top 6 Popular Features of Enterprise Search Solutions
Top 6 Popular Features of Enterprise Search Solutions – An enterprise search solution is a helpful tool for organizations of…
What Are The Similarities Between Face To Face And Online Learning
Similarities Between Face To Face And Online Learning – With the introduction of technology in the education sector, many people…