Latest Intel Processor – New Intel 11 generation Processor and CPUs, Do they outperform?
What is Latest Intel Processor?
- Latest Intel Processor at CES 2021 was a few hours ago, and we have not had surprises compared to what we expected for a few weeks.
- The star products are the new Intel 11 Gen processors based on the Tiger Lake architectures- H and Rocket-Lake S for laptops and desktops.
- As well as a different preview of the next generation.
- Intel is going to bet on two different architectures for its eleventh generation.
- On one hand, with the Rocket Lake-S architecture for desktop PCs.
- On the other, it is in the notebook sector by Tiger Lake-H.
Intel Core-H, 11 Gen in gaming laptops
- It has just introduced new processors that extend its current range of the eleventh generation Intel Core CPUs for laptops.
- Based on Tiger Lake, the main novelty is a new segment of computers called H35.
- It will allow the construction of laptops for gaming enthusiasts as thin as 16mm.
- The H35 brand refers, as you may have guessed, to CPUs with a TDP of 35 W.
- A new consumption specification that adds to the already classic 45 W and 15 W and that has to allow new designs in terms of laptops.
- Intel at the moment has stated that we will see 40 inventions, that is, 40 computers, by the essential PC manufacturers by the first half of 2021.
- This new variant of the Tiger Lake-H supports both DDR4 and LPDDR4 memory configurations, makes use of a fourth-generation PCIe interface of up to 4 lines.
- It seems very low for a processor that is said to design for gaming.
- These processors will also accompany by Intel’s dedicated GPUs based on its Xe-L P.
- We have already seen in existing Tiger Lake models. The Core-i7 variants come with a 96 EU configuration, while the Core i5 with an 80 EU configuration.
- The flagship processor of the H35 range is the Intel Core i7 Special Edition quad-core based on the Tiger Lake-H architecture.
- It can reach a clock speed of up to 5 GHz, turbo mode.
- Who asks for something more and wants a laptop that has nothing to envy of the desktop
- Intel has also announced the 8-core version of the Tiger Lake-H architecture, with up to 5 GHz in turbo, 20 PCIe 4th generation lanes including Rocket Lake-S, and integrated Intel Killer Wi-Fi 6E radio.
Intel 11 Gen Desktop: Rocket Lake-S
- It has also demonstrated the already imminent Rocket Lake-S launch.
- The microprocessor giant claims that they have made a 19% improvement in the CPI over the previous generation.
- Apart from improving clock frequencies
- The processor that they have shown as the star of the range is the Intel Core i9-11900K.
- The Rocket Lake-S is processors manufactured under Intel’s 14 nm node.
- They use the Cypress Cove micro-architecture as the CPU core, which is the same core as the Intel Ice Lake but brought to 14 nm.
- It is a monolithic CPU with a configuration of up to 8 cores and 16 threads.
- But it not only stands out for the increase in performance compared to its predecessors.
- But also for the increase in PCIe lines and the support of the fourth generation of the standard
- Now it will be possible to place an SSD disk and a dedicated graphics card at the same time from the processor itself.
- It is going to be one more nail in the coffin of conventional hard drives.
It’s The Bitcoin Era: Why Should You Invest in It?
A few years ago, the term “cryptocurrency” was hardly recognized globally or was something people were immensely interested in. Within…
Buying Bitcoins for The First Time!
Buying Bitcoins for The First Time! – If you are new to bitcoin, you must still be struggling to understand…