What are the Best phones of 2021?
- Currently, Best phones of 2021, the Android market allows us to enjoy phones with a spectacular quality-price ratio.
- Not being necessary to spend large amounts of money to enjoy full smart phones practically point.
- We find competitive proposals in the mid-range at the power level and concerning the photographic section and other multimedia aspects.
- We have compiled the Best phones of 2021 that we can find in the price range between 200 and 449 euros.
- It is a not too high investment considering the thousand or more than a thousand euros that we see in the high field.
Xiaomi POCO X3 Pro
- The new POCO X3 Pro is the most potent mobile in its price range.
- It is a twin brother of the POCO X3 NFC but with a much more ambitious memory configuration and a Snapdragon 860.
- The battery is the same as that of its younger brother, and the only cutout is the camera sensor.
- For the rest, a first-rate proposal comes to compete with the 200-euro terminals, standing out for power, battery and memories.
- The mobile bargain of 2021, for now.
Xiaomi POCO F3
- We have the F3, Xiaomi’s new high-end, below 400 euros a little more money.
- In this case, we see an AMOLED panel at 120Hz, a camera with the same sensor but better processed, a smaller battery, 4,500mAh, and a more premium design finished in glass.
Xiaomi POCO X3 NFC
- The ideal mid-range.
- The POCO X3 Xiaomi is, with high probability, the best mobile in value of the market.
- It debuts the new Snapdragon 732; it has reasonable amounts of memory, a gigantic battery of more than 5,000mAh, and a quad-camera configuration.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro
- The Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro is one of the mid-range with the best screen.
- It has a 6.67-inch AMOLED panel with a 120Hz refresh rate, a brutal screen capable of reaching a maximum peak of 1,200 nits, more than many 1,000-euro mobiles.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10
- The Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 is the little brother of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro.
- Here we have a somewhat less ambitious camera and a lower refresh rate. Still, it also has AMOLED technology, a spectacular battery, and a beautiful design, on par with its brother higher.
- It is a proposal that barely exceeds 200 euros (slightly less in its pre-sale price), so it is a safe purchase about value for money.
Xiaomi Mi 10T-Lite
- The Xiaomi Mi 10T-Lite is the vitaminized POCO X3, with 5G connectivity and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G processor.
- It also stands out for being finished in glass, although otherwise, it is practically the same as its twin brother.
- It has a 120Hz IPS panel, so it is at the top of the screen concerning below 300 euros.
Motorola Moto G 5G
- The new Moto G is a mid-range with 5G connectivity thanks to the Snapdragon 765G.
- It has a quad camera, a generous 5,000mAh battery, and the advantage of having Android with little customization.
- It is a somewhat different proposal than the rest of its rivals, having benefits such as the 90Hz refresh rate.
- The OnePlus Nord is one of the best mid-range moments
- In addition to this, it has Android 10 based on OxygenOS, which implies constant updates and three years of operating system versions.
- A great alternative for less than 400 euros.
Samsung Galaxy A51
- The Samsung Galaxy A51 is an aspiring bestseller that was a correct evolution concerning its previous model.
- In favor of the same comment that we have a design very similar to that of the Samsung Galaxy S20, we can enjoy this design line for very little money.