What is the difference between Wireless Internet and Portable Internet?<?h2>
- The Wireless Internet and the Portable do not require external wiring by a Telecommunications Operator.
- But Wireless Internet were designed for different scenarios.
- The first is design for scenarios where the user needs to provide Internet in a home, office, farm.
- Also, in short, when it comes to closed areas. In this way.
- Wireless Internet uses a 3G / 4G Router that allows good wifi network coverage using external antennas that provides greater signal strength.
- For this reason, the Portable Internet uses a 3G / 4G Mifi Modem.
- Also, which is a lightweight device with its battery, and according to this dimension.
- However, it makes it easy for the user to carry it comfortably without much effort when required.
Also read: pelli choopulu telugu full movie
What is the difference between a 3G / 4G Router and a 3G / 4G Wifi Modem?
- The H3S Mifi 3G / 4G Modem makes it easy for you to carry your device with you as you need to move constantly.
- Its size, weight, battery, and design are ideal for carrying the device wherever you go for Wifi
- However, the 3G / 4G Mifi Modem has a lower wifi coverage than the 3G / 4G Router.
- However, it supports fewer devices connected simultaneously (the 3G / 4G Router supports 32 and the 3G / 4G Mifi Modem supports 10).
- At the same time, the 3G / 4G Router provides you with a wireless
- Also, the cable connection from your terminal, while the 3G / 4G Mifi Modem only provides you with wifi access.
- Although the 3G / 4G Router is a bit more expensive than a 3G / 4G Mifi Modem.
- And it generates a tremendous potential for the wifi signal when using external antennas.
What is Wireless Internet?
- Also, the network is an internet service that works wirelessly with a modem chip carrying a cell phone to connect to the 4G network.
- Also, in this way to get a connection.
- This modem is very similar to the traditional ones used for wifi, although its size is generally much smaller.
How does Wireless Internet work?
- The wireless Internet works through antennas with the transmission towers that are in a particular area and transmit the data through the air by radio waves.
- Then the equipment in the home captures the signal and distributes it to get the Internet to the devices.
- Generally, wireless Internet services have a GB limit to use, and once that amount of GB, the Internet speed is less.
Why use Wireless Internet?
- Using Wifi in your home can be essential if you have coverage problems since it is a drinkable option.
- Also, an advantage for those who live in areas with no availability of other types of the Internet, such as fiber optics.
- It is essential to clarify that wifi speed is lower than that provided by other types of Internet, reaching between 1 and 10 Mbps.
Wireless Internet Providers
- In Argentina, wireless is not one of the most popular types of the Internet, such as cable modem.
- Still, there is a considerable percentage of the population that uses this wireless technology.
Providers that offer Wireless Internet in Argentina
- IP RED
- Internet Córdoba
- Rosario Services
- IP Voice
- Sector Net
Also Read: Latest Intel Processor – New Intel 11 generation Processor and CPUs, Do they outperform