WhatsApp Features – What is WhatsApp, what it is for, and how does it work
What is WhatsApp Features
WhatsApp Features that every user should know?
- The WhatsApp Features is publicly the most prominent and most esteemed messaging app in the world.
- The service in possession of Facebook recently announced that it now has a decent number of monthly active users, close to1.5 billion.
- If you are a regular WhatsApp customer, here are five hidden features that you might not know to exist.
Watch YouTube videos from WhatsApp
- If someone now sends you a funny YouTube video, you will never have to leave the app to watch it again.
- A recent update allows all the videos from the popular site to be viewed directly from the application.
- We need to click the play button, and the video will start in a floating window that can then move on the screen.
- The significant part is that you can watch the clip while having a conversation or communication within the application.
- You can also Add location-based stickers to your photos and videos.
- If you want to personalize a photo before sending it, you can now add some unique stickers via WhatsApp.
- The announced service now allows users to tag a place and the current time on any photo and video; by sending it.
- We must first open a conversation with someone.
- Then press the + icon and tap on the image and video library, choose the photo you want to retouch, and then the smiley face at the top of the screen.
- It will launch the stickers to find the time and location options that can be placed flat on an image.
Send money to friends – Coming soon
- If you owe money to your friends, WhatsApp has a new simple transfer method without leaving the chat window.
- The launch comes after a beta version of the new peer-to-peer payment system was tested for around a million WhatsApp users.
- The messaging app will now roll out the functionality for every user in India, its largest market.
- WhatsApp started launching a limited service in India, where it currently has more than 200 million users.
- This news follows Facebook Messenger, which recently announced that it allowed to sent money between friends through the messaging app.
Delete a message, but you need to do it quickly
- If you’ve submitted something by mistake, don’t forget that you can quickly delete it.
- To delete the message, tap and hold on to it. Then you will see a pop-up window with quick links saying “Reply, Forward, Copy and Delete.”
- Pressing the Delete symbol and then selecting ” Delete for All ” will delete the message forever.
- The feature works for all types of news.
Your stay online can be kept hidden
- If you don’t want the world to know the last time you were online, there is a straightforward way to prevent WhatsApp from transmitting this personal data.
- To easily prevent your friends from knowing the last time you were online, you can hide your last visit.
- Here’s how: go to Settings> Account> Privacy> Last Seen.
- Just like when you turn off read receipts, hiding your ” last seen ” time will also prevent you from seeing someone else’s.
How to Easily Manage Your Salon Business?
How to Easily Manage Your Salon Business? – Running a successful salon business takes a lot of hard work and…
BEYOND THE CRYPTO WINTER, WHAT’S COMING FOR BITCOIN?
Bitcoin has demonstrated to the maximum the potential that characterizes it and intends to position it as the digital currency…