Robotics – What is Robotics, Types, Methods, and Concept
What is Robotics?
- Robotics is a very discipline that deals with the design, operation, manufacture, study, and application of automata.
- Also, Robotics combines mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, electronic engineering
- And, biomedical engineering, computer science, and other disciplines.
- Robotics represents the summit in this trajectory of technological development, that is, of tool design.
- Its primary mission is to build a fantastic tool that can perform many of the tasks that humans currently perform.
- However, more efficiently and quickly, or in conditions and environments that would be inaccessible to humans.
- The robot is, in a way, the most competent tool possible.
History of Robotics
- The popular word “robot” comes from the Czech word robot, which means nothing but “slave.”
- Likewise, the word robotics is a discipline.
- This viral Science Fiction writer was one of the most famous cultivators of the imaginary robotic future.
- However, the antecedents of robotics can be traced much earlier or simpler.
- Also, in the desire of the human being nowadays to build beings in his image and likeness.
- However, which could relieve him of tedious work.
- In the III century a. C., the Chinese writer Lie Yukou wrote the Lie Zi, a story with a mechanical, human figure.
- Also, in the Pneumatics and Automata texts of Herón de Alejandría, in the 1st century BC.
- Hence, the ideas of machines and automata capable of doing what the human being did not appear.
- The first rob Real robots appeared between 1950 and 1960.
- They were engaged in simple, mechanical, and automated industrial tasks.
- Also, It was placed on the Martian surface by the space project of the former Soviet Union.
What are the Features of Robotics?
- Robotics is nothing but the science that studies robots.
- And as such, concentrates on the different disciplines necessary to design and manufacture them.
Task is to develop functional robot
- Robotics task is to develop the different aspects of a functional robot are:
- Firstly, it is autonomy and artificial intelligence
- Secondly, it is resistance and operability, its programming and control mechanisms, and uses machine learning.
- Thirdly, in addition, it is a relatively young discipline whose applications in real life have a huge impact.
- Lastly, at the same time, it is a source of mistrust and fear on the part of society.
What is the Structure of Robotics?
- They have many moving parts.
- They are of the rolling or automotive type.
- Zoomorphic imitate the shape of some animals.
- Anthropomorphic imitate the shape of the human being.
- Robotics benefits
- Some benefits are:
It helps in medicine
- Medicine allowing remote operations, controlled by specialized medical or computer software.
- Also, with a very high rated precision index, through arms and other robotic tools.
- War Application manufacturing automated bombers and other new forms of technological weaponry.
- Whether this is a benefit is up for debate.
What is Robotics engineering?
- Robotic engineering is the science that designs, plans, and conceives robots.
- Also, mechanical engineering is instead their formal incorporation into the engineering domains.
It is responsible for designing automated tools
- Automated tools that facilitate human life or take steps towards the eventual construction of a real robot.
- However, like those predicted by science fiction.
It is a university degree in high demand
- A university degree in today’s post-industrial world.
Why Developers are in Demand now days?
Why Developers are in Demand now days? – Notwithstanding the not unusual conception that the technology is best honestly used…