Netf – What it is, how it works, and Get to know the framework
What is Netf?
- The release of the Netf platform was first officially announced by Microsoft in 2000.
- But, two years later, the framework was released as part of Visual Studio Netf.
- The importance of each technology that the platform includes has changed significantly over time.
- In this article, you will learn about all the evolution of .NET and its best features.
More about Netf
- Netf is an application platform that enables the creation and execution of web services and Internet applications.
- In the development platform, a series of languages, implementations, tools, and libraries.
- In short, it is today the most used software development platform for new software development projects in addition to Java.
- Microsoft Netf is a collection of different Microsoft software platforms.
- The original framework is a direct competition to the Java platform.
- Until about 2003, the term .NET served Microsoft as a marketing term.
- Today, the Netf framework has become indispensable in daily practice.
What are main Components of the .NET Architecture?
- The components of the Netf architecture play an important role in application development.
Classic components of the .NET architecture
- Also, Netf Framework, a monolithic framework.
- The most current .NET Core framework, which is modular, the Xamarin platform, and the specific Windows UWP.
- Below I explain them in greater detail for your better understanding.
Implementations of the .NET Framework subcategories and categories of programs
- Therefore contains other execution models that the user must choose from when developing the software.
- The basis of the development is the class library, which has been generally available as a shared source since 2014.
- The so-called base class library allows the development of applications for Windows environments and platforms such as Android or macOS.
- This development platform creates Windows, mobile windows, windows server.
- Also, with Asp.net, WPF, and Windows Forms.
- However, on the other hand, .NET Core was a new alternative to the .NET Framework in 2015.
- The Core Ex class library is compatible with Windows, macOS, and Linux.
- For Android, iOS, tvOS, watchOS, macOS, and Windows.
- This one had specific tools and libraries.
- Lastly, include UWP, the universal Windows platform.
- Although some developers place it within the Netf Core platform by sharing some core libraries, Microsoft likes to see it as just another implementation.
- .NET Standard Library Another component that was part of the architecture was the portable PCL class library.
PCLs compatibility disadvantages
- To do this, the developers created the API .NET Standard Library.
- Also, It is a fusion of the base and best PCL libraries that is compatible with all implementations.
- Today, with the latest version of Visual Studio in 2017, the PCLs were deprecated.
- And also, removed from the system and the base libraries for each implementation.
- Instead, we use the Netf Standard Library.
- Also, there are other supplemental APIs that are specific to the operating systems it runs on.
- Also, One of the relevant parts of the architecture is the Entorno.
- Runtime, which, as the name suggests, you run the program run or time interval in which software runs on an operating system.
According to the implementation used
- CLR (Common Language Runtime).
- Core CLR ( Core Common Language Runtime ).
- Mono deployment environment.
- Firstly, the .NET Native.
- Secondly, what is Common Infrastructure
- Lastly, continuing with the architecture components
Common Infrastructure where the programming languages are
- C #, F #, VB, and the Ms. Build compilation engine to compile the projects.
- However, Development Tools for the creation of web or mobile applications in the different operating systems mentioned:
The package manager for Microsoft
Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
- And also, Visual Studio, Xamarin Studio, Visual Studio for Mac, JetBrains Rider.
- Also, Visual Studio Code and OmniSharp Plugin.
Utilization of Axis of Symmetry in General Mathematics
Utilization of Axis of Symmetry in General Mathematics – Symmetry is profound in our general lives as we often see…