Dell Laptops Price List
Best Dell Laptops 2021
- There are a lot of Dell Laptops at Best Price List to choose from.
- However, for Dell Laptops Price List you shouldn’t be overwhelmed by the options.
- Here are some of the best Dell Laptops Price List that you can take home for a great experience.
1. Dell Inspiron 15.6
Best cheap Dell laptop of 2021
- Dell’s 15.6-inch Inspiron with touchscreen features is very inexpensive.
- It could be perfect for those looking for Dell laptops with a low budget and fast performance.
- The notebook powers by the new 2.2 GHz Intel Core dual-core i5 processor.
- It has 6GB of RAM along with a 1TB hard drive.
- The display is perfect for basic laptop applications with 15.6 inches and 1366 X 768-pixel resolution with LED-backlit True-Life display.
- Users can find the ease of working and typing with the help of a well-spaced and comfortable keyboard.
- It comes along with a 10-key number section for general working comfort.
- Even the audio function is quite promising with the help of Maxx-Audio and offers perfect sound for playing movies and audio files.
- In terms of connectivity, there is a full range of options from USB 2.0 along with USB 3.0, a built-in card reader, DVD-RW optical drive, and an SDXC memory card to enhance connectivity.
- The total unit weighs about 4.85 pounds and is only 0.9 inches thick.
2. Dell Inspiron 11 3195
Best laptop for general use
- The sleek Dell Inspiron 11 makes it to the top 2021 Dell Laptops list. It’s perfect for research without paying too much.
- This model comes with an 11.6-inch screen and weighs around 2.82 pounds.
- Therefore, it is a great option to consider if you consider the portability factor.
- We can also equip with the Intel Celeron 2.48 GHz N3060 processor.
- Additionally, there is 4GB of RAM along with 32GB of internal eMMC storage.
- However, we think that the 11.6-inch screen with a 1366 X 768-pixel resolution could be better.
- The laptop comes with a full suite of Microsoft services like Office 365, a microSD card reader, and USB 3.0 for additional storage.
- The presence of the Waves MaxxAudio speakers comes with the classic clear sounds, especially during video calls.
3. Dell XPS 13
The Dell laptop with the best battery
- This version from Dell is considered the most economical, and the DELL laptop with the best battery life.
- With nearly 14 hours of battery life and a lightweight aluminum body at just 2.7 pounds.
- You can expect this to be one of the best Dell laptops on the market.
- It also comes with the durable and innovative build quality.
- It is equipped with the Intel Core 7th generation i7 3.5 GHz processor and has ample storage space (500GB) with fast performance, thanks to its 8 GB of RAM.
- Therefore, you will be able to do both your work and some entertainment and leisure activities.
- As for the display, the main focus is on the 13.3-inch Infinity Edge Touch display that offers QHD + along with a 3200 X 1800 pixel resolution.
- We recommend choosing the solid-state disk (SSD) option, which will make it extremely fast and perform very well for any program.
4. Dell XPS 15
Dell laptop with better performance and storage
- With a stunning 15.6-inch Infinity Edge display with 4K Ultra HD and a resolution of 3840 X 2160 pixels.
- This Dell laptop is another one of the best in the 2021 series.
- The Dell XPS 15 equips with the 3.5GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 processor
- Additionally, there is 32GB of RAM with 1TB SSD.
- Therefore, you never have to worry about the storage capacity of this excellent laptop.
- We liked it so much that we have included it among the best Ultrabooks of 2021.
- Add to that the spectacular NVIDIA GeForce 960M GTX video card. It comes with around 2GB of memory.
- All these great features contain a sleek and beautiful outer shell made from an aluminum frame that is lightweight and durable at the same time.
- Weighing only 4.6 pounds, you can easily take your laptop anywhere you want.
- The stunning display on this Dell model comes with eye-catching color combinations perfect for watching Netflix and movies.
- Finally, this laptop has autonomy of more than 8 hours. Without a doubt, this could be the laptop you choose.
5. Dell Chromebook 11
Best Dell laptop for students
- If you are looking for the best Dell notebooks for students, this model is perfect for you.
- This Dell laptop has an Intel Celeron 2.6 GHz N2840 processor. There is 4GB of RAM along with 16GB of SSD.
- It’s perfect for storing a multitude of student assignments and projects.
- And also, it weighs just 2.91 pounds and is therefore light enough to be carried anywhere.
- It is also very durable to withstand shocks, vibrations, dust, dirt, weather conditions, and more, considering how a student can put it.
- There is an optional touch screen that makes it ideal for those students who would need to use it for specialized tasks.
- The complete Microsoft Office suite makes it valuable for students to complete their assignments and projects very quickly.
- No more excuses for not presenting homework.
Also Read: Samsung new model 2021 – Latest and New Mobile Phones List at Best Price