Among Us – Among Us is free on the Epic Games Store, Analysis, Tricks, and More
What is Among Us?
- In 2020, the Cluedo 2.0 It’s called Among Us, and it goes from being played on a cardboard board to an iPhone 11 or a Samsung Galaxy Note.
- Who does not remember those Sunday afternoons with the family when he was a teenager playing Cluedo?
- It was one of the games that marked a before and after in the stage between La Oca, Tic Tac Toe, or Tragabolas and what we called “senior games.”
- This game takes us from that 19th-century Victorian house where it was necessary to discover who had committed the crime of Dr. Black.
- A very typical of the best sellers of Agatha Christie or Jessica Fletcher, to a spaceship where a group of players
- The crewmates (from 4 to 10) must discover the impostor or impostors (there may be one to three, depending on the number of players).
- They aim to assassinate the rest of the crew, trying not to discover.
- In addition to having to discover the impostor, the crew will have to carry out a series of missions.
Since this can also sabotage the ship:
- Turning off lights.
- Removing oxygen.
- Disabling the reactor.
- Even closing doors to disappear from the scene of the crime quickly.
- The imposter is assigned randomly.
- When the game begins, the player does not know who it is going to be.
- If the “impostor” or crewmate message appears on your screen, that role assigns to you.
- Therefore, a critical factor in behavior comes into play: chance (if we had to choose our character, our behavior would surely be different).
- Something that works the same when we open loot boxes or FIFA loot chests make sports bets, play roulette, or play a game in a slot.
- It is a “kick” of dopamine.
- Only for computer and mobile
- The game, released in June 2018, is designing and developing for desktop and mobile, but it will be a long time before it reaches consoles.
- As for the statistics are breaking all the rules since it is surprising that an independent game
- It is not of recent launching achieves figures of downloads and income like those of Among Us.
- According to the Sensor Tower study, the game we download is 86.6 million times on mobile devices alone to date.
- Many of them correspond only to downloads between August and September 2020, which clearly shows their growth during the summer.
- The four countries with the most downloads are the United States, Mexico, South Korea, and the Philippines.
- In addition, it is the game with the most viewers on the Twitch broadcast platform,with Fortnite, Grand Theft Auto, Call of Duty, and League of Legends.
- Thanks to the virtualization community itself and the gamers, YouTubers, and influencers, the popularity has reached the virtualization of the community itself.
- They publish it on their channels.
- Other applications have jumped on the bandwagon to take advantage of the pull, such as WhatsApp and the Sticker Maker app.
- It has released a pack of stickers from the game to add to the messaging platform’s library.
Why Developers are in Demand now days?
Why Developers are in Demand now days? – Notwithstanding the not unusual conception that the technology is best honestly used…